Wednesday, May 29, 2013

She is "One Of A Kind"!


Since landing here on planet Merida, Mexico 3 years and 1 month ago, I have yet to me another like this special person. She is truly being all that she can be. Alejandra came to me a year ago and asked me if I would be willing to help her. Little did I know that she would be helping me. I left my family 3 years and 1 month ago. Oh the whole that it has left in my heart. Thank you Alejandra for letting me be a part of your life and lifting a portion of that burden by being a true friend, I appreciate what we share and look forward to working with you and watching you become truly amazing.



This young lady asked for my assistance and literally took the ball and ran with it crossing each yard line along the way with an amazing attitude. She has worked with diligence and perseverance as no other. She possesses discipline, consistency, and is incredibly self motivated. Ale never sets the bar low, she is an overachiever at all she sets her mind to. She has and continues to gain self confidence in a land that is over ran by discourage comments of you can't do that! She shows that she can and is a great role model as she knocks down barrier after barrier. This is one tough independent person that all should pay attention to, as much can be learned by how she carriers herself.



It is a privilege and an honor to work with Alejandra. A year ago when we started she used word like I can't, I shouldn't I couldn't and I wouldn't. Now it is bring it on. I should, I could, I can, I will etc.. this positive attitude that she possesses moves mountains and brings about change. Her work ethic has gone from the average to a driven character that can not be bent or broken. Not only does she have an amazing amount of physical strength but she has a will from within to work in a threshold of lactic acid pain most fear. Ale has gone from moving a small amount of weight with higher repetitions to moving the bus. She amazes all that watch in the gym female and male alike, as a matter of fact she moves more weight in a workout than most of the athletes men included. She is what we all want to be and more.



With commitment she worked for 8 months and on a see food diet (eat everything you see) and moving weight in a progressive fashion, moving weight without fear, using proper technique with precise movement to gain as much muscle tissue as possible. It has been a privilege with the greatest return of my investment, it is watching Alejandra truly become all she can be and that is not only in
the gym.




This wonder of a women is currently a student at UVM in her
last year of her bachelor's degree in nutrition. I have enjoyed applying what she has learned into her practical experience that she has used on herself, what a great way to learn, and show others what you can provide with your knowledge. Ale is incredibly intelligent and well educated, she can carry a conversation with all, in either language Spanish as well as English. She is at the top of class, scoring at marks few achieve. She is currently working with the Yucatan Government as an intern where she uses her newfound craft and skill. I know many will benefit as she has passion for her work.


 


So pay attention as she continues her pursuit in life. There is much more to come from this pint sized powerhouse that I could never turn my back on, as she continues to put joy, happiness and a smile on the faces of all who know her. I call her partner "Ale Alementacion y Fisica" with deserved love and affection thanks for being you!

 
I look forward to the future, how can I not! as that is all I have but memories. (Physical Ed)
My best to all who have the opportunity and do something with it!
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment