Monday, June 3, 2013

Putting It All Together! (Go Ale, Go!)

"This Little Stick Of Dynamite Continues To Ignite!"




She is a double threat as she practices what she preaches. If your smart you will ask, as she possesses not only the classroom knowledge, she now has practical experience to share. What a reward for me as I watch this young adult with maturity, discipline, consistency and a drive that inspires all, including this broken down old man. Thanks to Ale Alementacion y Fisica. I now possess a drive that was escaping through my fingers like sand. I have been living in Merida, Mexico for the past 3 years and was trying to come to grips with others that it is far easier to buy into industry lies and false prophecies to accomplish goals. This war continues daily across the world not only here. She has reminded me of why I do what I do.





 Being a father of a wonderful daughter who is 29 years old, and a mother of my two grandchildren, missing my son 15 years while he continues to excel in baseball and hopefully back on the football this fall.
Alejandra has given me the opportunity to at least mend my own fence. She has become dear to my heart as one of my own, taking information and using it. Practicing her new found education with diligence and a smile, although it is not easy, she continues down the path focused on the prize. Determined she truly demonstrates what the word "Best" means. As a father to my two children they learned this young and I'm sure they do their best daily as do I. The prize is doing your best everyday will make you your "Best!" Are you doing your best!







This is my  "Beautiful Daughter Dusty",
Son In Law Mike, Grandsons: Benjamin (3) and Quinten (1)

Oh they are dearly missed!




This is my #1 son "The One and Only!"

Ian Redmond  ...  #36
(I wish I was there!)






Ale is now down to 14% body fat and has kept her strength, sporting new found muscle on her frame she is a knock out! Countless numbers of friends and clients have commented on her success and she has ignited a fire throughout our gym as well as outside. I owe this young lady a lot of gratitude as she is helping change the attitude about this "Immigrant" to the Yucatan Peninsula, I call home for now and hopefully forever as I offer my Best as a constant once again. Oh how thankful I am to get this kind of effort and passion out of one. Rephrase that it is Ale that does it on her own and I just give helpful knowledge and help her use her education practically.


 
Ale is a hard working student graduating this month from UVM with a Bachelors Degree in Nutrition.


 She enjoys training in a pain threshold that others may not understand called "pyruvate acid" and using anabolic strength to accomplish goals. She uses absolutely the most proper principles and techniques direct muscle specific to gain ground and bring about body change quickly as she has the discipline others lack. This can not be bought it is built into her DNA to succeed at all cost. She started her fat loss by beating herself doing interval training, and now has added a 3 hour walk as well as using the stair climber for over an hour. She now trains in the evenings pushing heavy weight 3 times a week, followed by intermediate resistance training the other 3 days.
 
 

Daily in my life I have the reward of working with this absolutely amazing young adult, and it has helped fill some of my emptiness due to missing my own children. It is impossible to express my gratitude in words, may my closing pictures sum up why. "Thanks for helping mend a part of my fence." With Dearest Admiration." your Amigo.... Physical Ed..........







1 comment: